Phenomenal Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Week 2: SM's first week report on stable

4 posters

Go down

Week 2: SM's first week report on stable Empty Week 2: SM's first week report on stable

Post  SM HeartBreaker Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:41 pm

*SM stands in the middle of the ring with his new proteges, american badass and killer backburn standing at each side of him.*

Eddie Sanchez:
"I think SM has something to announce after last week."

SM HeartBreaker:
"Last week we saw these two in action for the first time ever on PCW, we saw a prime example of why these two need my help. Backburn..."

*SM turns to Backburn who sees interested in what he has to say, but begins to smile more as SM continues towards the end of what he is saying to him*

SM HeartBreaker:
"You was on the opposite side of the ring to me last week and like most of the roster, you just couldn't handle it. You proved to me that you are not a champion and couldn't win a title in PCW if it was even vacated, but what i saw was a blueprint, a blueprint to the most dominating single force to set free in PCW. But you can only do that with our help. Now to you Badass..."

*SM turns away from a nodding Backburn towards a reluctant American Badass*

SM HeartBreaker:
"Even though you had ME having your back, you didn't have the hunger or mind set to win the match, not like a champion like me. Who would do anything in his power to win! But in all good time, you will think that way, think like a champion and think about that belt which will SOON be around your waist."

*SM turns his attention to the audience quickly moving towards the ring ropes*

SM HeartBreaker:
"Yeah thats right, everyone in this ring will be champions without a doubt, thanks to my help you will see us again standing in this ring with belts around our waists. Its not a matter of "if" or "how" its a matter of "when". Why? Because we are the future title winners, we are....FTW."

*SM, Badass and Backburn leave the ring taunting the crowd about winning the belts around their waist until leaving to the locker room*

Last edited by SM HeartBreaker on Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:24 am; edited 1 time in total
SM HeartBreaker
SM HeartBreaker

Back to top Go down

Week 2: SM's first week report on stable Empty Re: Week 2: SM's first week report on stable

Post  Killer Backburn Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:26 pm

FTW, I like it
Killer Backburn
Killer Backburn

Back to top Go down

Week 2: SM's first week report on stable Empty Re: Week 2: SM's first week report on stable

Post  Scottish Thistle Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:33 pm

Eddie Sanchez:" Hey who is that coming from under the ring its Scottish Thistle and with a fire extinguisher what is he doing also all the wrestlers in the ring haven't noticed him yet"

*Scottish Thistle gets out from under the ring and slides into the ring unnoticed and runs at Killer Backburn and hits him with the fire extinguisher then runs at American BadAss who dodges the attack and dropkicks Thistle and SM Heartbreaker hits Thistle with his finishing move Kiss Good Night then Killer Backburn gets up hitting Thistle with his finisher burnside laying Thistle out flat but American BadAss isnt done yet he climbs up the turnbuckle and does a shooting star press*

Eddie Sanchez:" OH MY GOD! It looks like the numbers game just caught up with Scottish Thistle lets just say he isn't going to be causing any mischief after this beat down
Scottish Thistle
Scottish Thistle

Back to top Go down

Post  Killer Backburn Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:26 am

*Killer Backburn, who looks obviously pissed off grabs the mic*
*A chorus of boos and "Scottish Thistle" chants blast through the arena as Backburn hold the mic up to his face*

Killer Backburn
"We formed this stable for one reason, to help SM Heartbreaker obtain his goals and to learn from him, and I for one am getting sick and tired of hearing the fans complain, obviously Scottish Thistle learned his lesson here, but I am not finished with him"

*Another chorus of "Scottish Thistle goes through the arena*

Killer Backburn
"I challenge you to a match tonight Scottish Thistle, I am going to prove to all these fans that I have what it takes to become a great champion in this organization, and if the fans don't like me then I dont care"

*Scottish Thistle has crawled his way out of the ring and he is now standing at the top of the entrance ramp. Scottish Thistle picks up a mic*

Killer Backburn
"So what's it gonna be Thistle?"

Okay, accept or not, but once again I think it would be a good match, I was also thinking that American Badass could face Heartbreak kid4ever in a match because they are closer to each other and Thistle and Heartbreak kid4ever could be the start of the opposite faction

Last edited by Killer Backburn on Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
Killer Backburn
Killer Backburn

Back to top Go down

Post  Scottish Thistle Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:38 am

*as Scottish Thistle is about to talk the crowds all cheer "Go On Thistle"

Scottish Thistle:" Oh I see *coughs* you think you could kick my ass haha you are a joke you could never take me on and I...... would never waste a second on you in fact I will take on the challenge and I guarantee I beat you I will do my springboard roundhouse kick that i like to call Flying Chuck and i would like to have someone accompany me to the ring incase any trouble starts with anyone in your stable he goes by the name of "

*The crowd starts to Chant "The Bull" Big Deano. Then Thistle laughs and leaves the arena*

Last edited by Scottish Thistle on Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Scottish Thistle
Scottish Thistle

Back to top Go down

Post  Killer Backburn Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:47 am

*All of the members of FTW seem pissed off and they are throwing tantrums in the ring, the camera fades and we are sent to a new section*

Last edited by Killer Backburn on Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Killer Backburn
Killer Backburn

Back to top Go down

Post  Leo "Kennedy" Helms Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:58 am

very good rp guys

Killer,please bold you writting and dont use the same colour as thistle...
And thistle,please put actions in green
Leo
Leo "Kennedy" Helms
Admin

https://pcwforum.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down