Phenomenal Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Before the tag match(week 1, minor show)

2 posters

Go down

Before the tag match(week 1, minor show) Empty Before the tag match(week 1, minor show)

Post  Killer Backburn Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:19 pm

This is between me and "The Bull" Big Deano before our tag match
When my talking is done then Deano throws his lines in and we'll go back and forth

*The Camera is now on Killer Backburn and Heartbreak Kid 4 Ever, a mixed reaction is heard from the crowd along with a chant of "Deano, Deano, Deano" *

Killer Backburn :
"Hey, you ready to go give those guys an ass kicking of a lifetime and show them that I, I mean we, belong here fighting the best of the best? I mean if you are lucky, maybe they will let you in the stable, what do you think about that?"
Killer Backburn
Killer Backburn

Back to top Go down

Before the tag match(week 1, minor show) Empty Re: Before the tag match(week 1, minor show)

Post  "The Bull" Big Deano Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:31 pm

Big Deano
"I think....I don't care about joining some team. I just wanna go out there tonight and kick some ass. You better get your head in the match, stop worrying about joining some group and watch my back out there. What do you have to say to that....mate?"
Before the tag match(week 1, minor show) 32-87
"The Bull" Big Deano

Back to top Go down

Before the tag match(week 1, minor show) Empty Re: Before the tag match(week 1, minor show)

Post  Killer Backburn Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:05 pm

Killer Backburn
"Lets go out there and show those guys we aren't a couple of push-overs. I'm here to win Deano, not lose, by any means necessary"
Killer Backburn
Killer Backburn

Back to top Go down

Post  "The Bull" Big Deano Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:36 pm

Big Deano:
"Well good because thats how i like to win. I'm glad we have sorted this out. Now lets go out there, I'm bored of all this talk."
Before the tag match(week 1, minor show) 32-87
"The Bull" Big Deano

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down