Phenomenal Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aftermath of tag:judgement time for Backburn (week 1)

2 posters

Go down

Aftermath of tag:judgement time for Backburn (week 1) Empty Aftermath of tag:judgement time for Backburn (week 1)

Post  SM HeartBreaker Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:58 am

*SM HeartBreaker and American Badass celebrate their first victory in PCW as Killer Backburns turns to look at "The Bull" Big Deano with anger*

Killer Backburn:
"*shouts*This is your fault!"

*Killer Backburn Picks his opponent up and spins him around
then throws him sideways off his body and onto his face executing a devastating Burnside*

Killer Backburn:
"Badass...GET THE BARB WIRE!"

*American Badass slips out of the ring, then throwing across from under the apron, Killer's signature baseball bat, to Killer Backburn, as SM stands back and watches with a sick twisted smile on his face as The Bull lies there blooded.*

SM HeartBreaker:
"Finish him backburn!"

*Backburn grabs The Bull's head with one arm and holding the barbed wire bat in the other, suddenly Scottish Thristle runs down the ramp clearing out the ring of all FTW members who run into the crowd towards the exit, looking back at Scottish who is helping The Bull to his feet.*

SM HeartBreaker:
"*shouting towards the ring* Your going to pay for this Thristle! Watch your back."

*FTW leave the arena as the camera cuts out of a shot of Scottish and The Bull stand in the middle of the ring watching the cowards FTW leave.*
SM HeartBreaker
SM HeartBreaker

Back to top Go down

Aftermath of tag:judgement time for Backburn (week 1) Empty Re: Aftermath of tag:judgement time for Backburn (week 1)

Post  Scottish Thistle Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:06 am

Scottish Thistle:"Hey SM no way do you think Big Deano is going down without a fight well you have another thing coming next week I want you and Killer in a tag match and my tag partner will be no other than Big Bull here and he is going to release a can of whoop ass on you guys and I am going to help him *chuckles*"
Scottish Thistle
Scottish Thistle

Back to top Go down