Phenomenal Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

After Backburn vs Thistle(week 2)

Go down

After Backburn vs Thistle(week 2) Empty After Backburn vs Thistle(week 2)

Post  Killer Backburn Sat Apr 17, 2010 7:53 pm

*Thistle is a bloody mess in the middle of the ring, the fans are close to rioting and "The Bull is being held at ringside by SM Heartbreaker and American Badass of FTW*

*Backburn gerts out of the ring and goes over to the announce table where Eddie Sanchez and Shaun Anderson are sitting, Backburn grabs a mic*

Killer Backburn
"Alright Eddie, its now time for you to take a side in this conflict, are you with those punks, or are u rollin with FTW?"

*Backburn hands the mic to Eddie Sanchez*

Shaun Anderson *on headset*"Dude, what are you doing?"

Eddie Sanchez *on mic* Hey, I got this

*Eddie Sanchez grabs the mic and follows Backburn into the ring. Meanwhile on the outside "The Bull" Big Deano is laid out after being held by SM Heartbreaker while American Badass beat him up with a fire extinguisher*

Eddie Sanchez
"Many of you are probably wondering what I am doing in here with Backburn and I am a firm believer in that actions speak louder than words"

*Eddie Sanchez rips off his buttoned-up shirt to reveal the letters FTW on a black T-Shirt, the crowd erupts in a sea of boos and jeers*

Eddie Sanchez
"I am the new spokesperson for FTW, it is my role to ensure that FTW gets the respect they deserve from the fans and from the General Manager "Leo" Helms, if my men aren't given the respect they deserve then they will not wrestle. The bottom line is either respect us or they will not wrestle, we will now demonstrate what it means to defy us"

*Eddie Sanchez gets out of the ring and grabs a barbed wire baseball bat from under the announce table. Eddie gets in the ring and hands it over to SM Heartbreaker, SM Heartbreaker starts hitting Scottish Thistle repeatedly with the bat when....*

*My Quest by Olivers Boyz hits the arena as everyone see's Leo Helms standing on the Stage,he has a microphone in hand*

Sorry about the length, but can u come out(Leo) and make some sort of announcement that Barbed Wire Baseball Bats are banned from the Arena and if we are seen bringing them into the arena then there is consequences, also make some sort of match announcement for the next show involving FTW and Thistle and possibly Deano, idc what the match is. And threaten Eddie with his job if thats possible, thanks
Killer Backburn
Killer Backburn

Back to top Go down

After Backburn vs Thistle(week 2) Empty Re: After Backburn vs Thistle(week 2)

Post  Killer Backburn Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:09 pm

yo, Leo, i need you to add some shit into this, like come out and talk
Killer Backburn
Killer Backburn

Back to top Go down