Phenomenal Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Killer Backburn's appearance

4 posters

Go down

Killer Backburn's appearance Empty Killer Backburn's appearance

Post  Killer Backburn Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:41 am

*Music Hits, the Lights go out, flashes from cameras go off in every direction. A spotlight is lit on a man dressed in black and red tights who somehow is now standing in the ring, he is holding a microphone in one hand and a barbed wire baseball bat in another, there is a Hell in a Cell hanging in the rafters over his head*

Killer black:
"Good evening, some of you may know me, most of you may not, but I swear to you that you will learn my name when I become the face of this company. I am Killer Backburn, I will beat anyone who thinks they can beat me, I will bring the hardcore to this company. Later tonight if anyone in the back thinks they are good enough then they can step in the ring with me, I will be relentless and you will not be able to survive, consider this an open challenge."

Last edited by Killer Backburn on Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:09 am; edited 2 times in total
Killer Backburn
Killer Backburn

Back to top Go down

Killer Backburn's appearance Empty "Heart" Breaking Arrival: Part Deux

Post  SM HeartBreaker Sun Apr 04, 2010 12:44 pm

*Suddenly the titron begins to go fuzzy*

*A voice speaks through the recording*

???:
"Ladies and other homosapiens, I come to save you from this... this, really bad promo and others of its kind, your calls have been answered and messages have been replied. Say hello to the new main eventer..."

*fire works shoot out from the stage, as a figure of a man with his back towards the crowd spins around revealing himself*

SM HeartBreaker:
"I am SM HeartBreaker, and im the hottest free agent since...erm, that guy with the thumbs. I stand here in front of these "Phenomenal" fans to ask one question...what is that guy doing here?"

*SM points towards the ring at Backburn who is swinging his barbed wire baseball bat around in anger*

SM HeartBreaker:
"I have a proposal for you backburn, and don't worry ladies. it's not that type of proposal. *smiles* Backburn, you have the muscle to beat half the roster in a single night but you just don't have the skill and talent as yours trully."

*SM confidently poses to the crowd as Backburn becomes evermore frustrated in the ring, threating SM just out of ear shot of the camera from inside the ring.*

SM HeartBreaker:
"How about we team up and I teach you, the skill and the charisma to be number one in PCW, no better the whole regionals and beyond. So what do you say big guy? accept or be swept aside its up to you."

*SM throws down the mic as he joins into a stare down with backburn in the ring from the top of the stage*
SM HeartBreaker
SM HeartBreaker

Back to top Go down

Killer Backburn's appearance Empty Re: Killer Backburn's appearance

Post  Killer Backburn Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:09 am

*Backburn has calmed downed and looks rather annoyed that someone interrupted his promo.He grabs the mic*

Killer Backburn :
"I'll tell you what Heartbreaker, I'm looking for a good partner, If we stick together then who knows how far we can get, with my power and your everything else we can make it to the top, I accept on one condition."

*He steps back a moment and gets ready to talk again*

Killer Backburn :
"Face me, tonight in a match, if you show me what you are made of then we will join up, it will be a good opportunity to showcase each others skills at this show, I eagerly await your response"

*The lights go out and Killer Backburn is nowhere to be seen*

OOC :Accept or not, but it makes for a good match Smile
Killer Backburn
Killer Backburn

Back to top Go down

Post  Leo "Kennedy" Helms Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:37 am

i like the idea of that,However your scores are to far apart,so you cant have a match..however you two could tag with eachother,and following on from mine and Killer Backburns RP in my office,i could announce your tag opponents.
Leo
Leo "Kennedy" Helms
Admin

https://pcwforum.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  SM HeartBreaker Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:03 am

*SM looks to the crowd as they begin to chant "kill him backburn"*

SM HeartBreaker:
"I don' think so backburn, we are just in two different leagues, a much HIGHER league. So how abou this big guy, you will face me and another member of my stable, American Badass, a potential star worldwide with the mic skills to prove it in a tag team match. So get ready Backburn because your going to have to face the *shouts* HEARTBREAKER *normal tone* himself."

*SM drops the microphone and taunts backburn as he leaves to go into the backstage area*

Last edited by SM HeartBreaker on Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:29 pm; edited 4 times in total
SM HeartBreaker
SM HeartBreaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Leo "Kennedy" Helms Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:14 am

Actualy,i will delete mine and Killer Rp in my office,SM Heartbreaker,how about you say were having a Tag Match,my partner is American Badass,and your partner is..and pick someone on the roster.
So then we announce the whole tag match in just this RP

Last edited by Leo "Kennedy" Helms on Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:42 am; edited 2 times in total
Leo
Leo "Kennedy" Helms
Admin

Back to top Go down

Killer Backburn's appearance Empty A Stable Or A Tag Team?

Post  American BadAss Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:34 am

*Sm HeartBreaker And Killer Backburn's Voices Are Cut Out By American BadAss's Theme. As He Walks To The Ring He Takes A Microphone Off Mark williams the ring announcer And Begins To Speak*

American BadAss:
"If Backburns Willing To Accept i Would Like To Join forming A Stable, But i Think Its An Awsome Idea,So What Do You Two Say?"

*The Fans Cheer As American BadAss Smiles At Backburn And HeartBreaker, Glaring At Them American BadAss Proceeds To The Ring."
American BadAss
American BadAss

Back to top Go down

Post  SM HeartBreaker Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:48 pm

*SM turns around laughing*

SM HeartBreaker:
" *laughing* oh yeah, I almost forgot, instead of letting the GM decide who your loser of a partner is going to be backburn, i will....your partner is Heartbreak kid 4 Ever!...and if you don't prove to us your tough enough then you will be swept aside ....by me. Think of it as lesson one, how to be in a stable match as well as a Tag Match."

*SM and American badass leave the stage laughing as they taunt backburn standing stunned with his barred wire bat in the ring*
SM HeartBreaker
SM HeartBreaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Killer Backburn Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:14 pm

I like that, but btw If we were to Stable up I came up with the perfect name

"American Heartburn" lol, alright so lemme get this straight, its me and heartbreak kid 4 ever vs you and Badass?
Killer Backburn
Killer Backburn

Back to top Go down

Post  Leo "Kennedy" Helms Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:17 pm

*My Quest by Olivers Boyz hits the arena as everyone see's Leo Helms standing on the Stage,he has a microphone in hand*

Leo Helms :
"What a night it has been tonight,right fans?"

*The PCW fans go wild as the chant "Thank you Leo" is heard*

Leo Helms :
"I got to be honest,this is one of the best nights in my life"

*leo looks up,he seems suprised that SM Heartbreak and American Badass are standing on the ramp near the ring*

Leo Helms :
"i though you two are Warriors?..huh?..well SM,you dont make matches but i have to give you credit,they sounded good,so here's what we will do,Next saturday,is the debut of Imortal Wrestling,the Baby Brother of PCW.That show will feature the fastest rising superstars in our sport today,and as much as I and the fans hate you,all three of you have incredible Talent!"

*Sm and American Badass nod as the fans have mixed reactions of cheers and Boo's*

Leo Helms :
"So saying that,next saturday,it will be,American Badass teaming with SM Heartbreaker,to take on the team of Killer backburn and Heartbreak kid 4 Ever!"

*fans go off their seats with exciment*

Leo Helms :
"but thats saturday,and tonight is wednesday,tonight,American badass and Killer backburn will both be in action,American badass you will be against Blunted master,and Killer backburn,your opponent will be..."

*Leo waits as he smirks to the fans*

"My Brother,CARTER HELMS!"

*fans go wild as eveyone is cheering,Killer backburn is Smilling,American BadAss and SM heartbreaker look Angry,they start kicking the Side Boards as their fustration gets the better of them*

"have a good night everyone"

*My quest by Oliver Boyz re-hits the arena as Leo Helms drops the microphone walking backstage,The camera shows All 3 men Shocked of what just happened,The camera slowly fades*
Leo
Leo "Kennedy" Helms
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leo "Kennedy" Helms Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:18 pm

very good rp everyone
Long story short,Badass and SM are a tag team,during the Tag match on the second show,Were planning on Killer backburn to betray Heartbreak kid 4 ever and join with SM and Badass,this will make you lot a heel stable.
Leo
Leo "Kennedy" Helms
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Killer Backburn Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:21 pm

Cool, I like how this turned out
Killer Backburn
Killer Backburn

Back to top Go down