Phenomenal Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scottish Thistle...

3 posters

Go down

Scottish Thistle... Empty Scottish Thistle...

Post  American BadAss Thu May 06, 2010 3:13 pm

*Hardrock Hallelujah Hits as American BadAss walks down to the ring smileing with a microphone in his hand the fans have a mixed reaction For ABA as he clibs his way up the steel steps attached to the ring and begins to speak*

American BadAss:
"I'm not here to hit anybody! Now that's out the way I would like to say sorry to a guy i've pushed around and hurt so scottish thistle if you could come down here i would like to apologise for what i've gone in the past"
American BadAss
American BadAss

Back to top Go down

Scottish Thistle... Empty Re: Scottish Thistle...

Post  Scottish Thistle Thu May 06, 2010 4:12 pm

"Crash" by fit for rivals plays through the arena as Thistle comes out to see what ABA has to say
-
Scottish Thistle: "Ok American LardAss what do you want and as far as I know I beat your f***ing ass every week you just have someone to back you up so hurry up before i come down there and kick your ass once and for all as noone is out here
Scottish Thistle
Scottish Thistle

Back to top Go down

Post  Scottish Thistle Fri May 07, 2010 7:36 pm

Scottish Thistle: "Ok on that note":
-
Scottish Thistle drops the mic and takes off his suit jacket and rolls up his shirt sleeves and rolls in the ring and throws ABA out the ring and as ABA gets up Thistle springs off the ropes and does a 450 splash landing on ABAs shoulders and executes a head scissor then picks the opponent up in a bear hug position and runs into the steel of the ring apron cracking his back off it
-
Shaun Anderson: Oh My God!! that has gotta hurt
Scottish Thistle
Scottish Thistle

Back to top Go down

Post  Leo "Kennedy" Helms Sat May 08, 2010 1:00 am

THISTLE! This rp wont be in the show,because you have to learn *As well as BAdass,but not in the rp* not to attack in every Segment,it wouldnt happen in real life,Just get it in your heads not to attack only when nessecairy,do a slap or a punch,or take down and brawl but lead it into something.
Leo
Leo "Kennedy" Helms
Admin

https://pcwforum.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down