Phenomenal Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Backstage Before Backburn vs Thistle (if it actually happens)

3 posters

Go down

Backstage Before Backburn vs Thistle (if it actually happens) Empty Backstage Before Backburn vs Thistle (if it actually happens)

Post  Killer Backburn Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:43 am

Amy Henderson
I am here backstage to talk to Killer backburn but I can't seem to find hi
m

*The lights go on and then come back on and Kiler Backburn is standing there next to Amy Henderson, A chorus of boos is heard coming from the arena*

Amy Henderson
"Wow, you scared me there for a minute, okay, Killer Backburn, do you have any thoughts on tonights match against Scottish Thistle?"

Killer Backburn
"I dont even know why I am talking to you"

*Killer Backburn grabs the mic out of Amy's hand and throws her out of the screen, all you here is a scream and then dead silence. A chorus of boo's and "Screw you Backburn" is heard throughout the arena*

Killer Backburn
"Now that we have that annoyance out of the way. I plan on demolishing Scottish Thistle here tonight in front of all you fans. You cheered when Badass and Heartbreaker and myself got hit with an extinguisher and you chanted his name. You fans are so fickle, all we did was turn on "The Bull" Big Deano and taught him a lesson about professional wrestling"

*A chorus of "Deano, Deano, Deano"is heard throughout the arena*

Killer Backburn
[When I am done with Scottish Thistle, he won't even be able to walk, I am going to break his legs

*The Lights go out and come back on and Killer Backburn is nowhere to be seen*

Last edited by Killer Backburn on Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Killer Backburn
Killer Backburn

Back to top Go down

Backstage Before Backburn vs Thistle (if it actually happens) Empty Re: Backstage Before Backburn vs Thistle (if it actually happens)

Post  Leo "Kennedy" Helms Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:01 pm

good rp killer

please dont swear,only mild swearing but not f***
also,when talking have the same colour for your name and what you said and please after the persons's name have :
Plus Hearbreak kid 4 ever has left the fed.."The bull" big deano has taken his place in the Tag match.
Leo
Leo "Kennedy" Helms
Admin

https://pcwforum.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Backstage Before Backburn vs Thistle (if it actually happens) Empty Re: Backstage Before Backburn vs Thistle (if it actually happens)

Post  Killer Backburn Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:15 pm

ah okay, ill go ahead and edit that,
so he ended up being my tag partner?
also, how about SM Heartbreaker vs "The Bull" Big Deano, they are close to each other
and, how about American Badass vs either blunted master or suleyman, with the person he's facing becoming a member of that faction
Killer Backburn
Killer Backburn

Back to top Go down

Post  Leo "Kennedy" Helms Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:24 pm

american badass is apart of the stable,and we will see what happens after saturday.
Leo
Leo "Kennedy" Helms
Admin

https://pcwforum.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  SM HeartBreaker Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:48 pm

Backburn, i don't think anyone else will join FTW as its for active "RPers" only (scottish is active but he has RPing skills and is against us) only one place left in the stable( thats for next season), so if we find a new active person then he is in

i hope the matches you said happen, scottish wants to challenge you killer, but i prefer if you get support (tag match with your partner) because i like to wait a show or so before you two really fight it out. but i wouldnt mind the match with bull Razz
SM HeartBreaker
SM HeartBreaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Killer Backburn Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:07 pm

alright sounds good to me, we'll use this when we actually face each other, how about me and Badass vs Thistle and a partner of his choosing as loing as its close
Killer Backburn
Killer Backburn

Back to top Go down

Post  SM HeartBreaker Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:16 pm

Thats what i was thinking, but scottish will have to think of someone near his level (suleyman, maybe)

thanx for your pm btw, i edited the aftermath of the match now
SM HeartBreaker
SM HeartBreaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down