Phenomenal Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the cage match is off!

2 posters

Go down

the cage match is off! Empty the cage match is off!

Post  American BadAss Mon May 03, 2010 11:56 am

*Hardrock Hallelujah hits as fans stare at ABA as he limps with croutches and a cast on his right leg,lifting a microphone to his mouth ABA begins to speak*

American BadAss:
"Because of this condition i'm in im not going to be able to fight Scottish Thistle, I'm not suppose to be here tonight but, i came anyways,because I thought you guys needed to know why I'm not going to show up on Saturday..."

Eddie Sanchez:
"What!? I was looking forward to that match to! That's just great!"

Shaun Anderson:
"Well Eddie,I was to but the state ABA's in, its impossible for him to fight Scottish thistle.
Firstly, How's he going to climb the cage!?"
American BadAss
American BadAss

Back to top Go down

the cage match is off! Empty Re: the cage match is off!

Post  Dave Batista Mon May 03, 2010 12:24 pm

*Fireman by Lil' Wayne hits the arena and the lights all go off and a spotlight comes onto the stage. The camera zooms up to the entrance ramp and fireworks shoot off by the doorway. Dave begins to walk out onto the stage with a sleeveless jacket and his hood up. The lights come back on slowly and He stands there looking around the arena and smiles. Dave walks down to the ring smacking everyone's hand in the audience on his way. He makes his way up the stairs and into the ring grabbing a mic*

Dave:
"Whoa, Whoa, Whoa son. Dave Batista wants to know who you think you are? You can't just call off your steel cage match at the PPV!? What exactly is it that happened to you anyway kid?"

*Dave puts his arm straight out pointing to ABA waiting for him to answer*
Dave Batista
Dave Batista

Back to top Go down

Post  American BadAss Mon May 03, 2010 12:30 pm

American BadAss:
"ok' i was in traning and a move was done wrong and i broke my leg.."
American BadAss
American BadAss

Back to top Go down

Post  Dave Batista Mon May 03, 2010 12:41 pm

*Dave lowers his arm and thinks for a minute*

Dave:
"Well Dave has an idea. Since you had a crap trainer before and got hurt from carelessness and crappy wrestling. How about we get your leg all healed up and you let Dave Batista train you. I mean I am the Animal, The Great One, Extremely Charismatic and the man..

*Dave holds the mic up and the audience yells "Everybody want's to see"*

Dave:
"Exactly my point. But Dave Batista can help you make it to the top of this company. It won't be easy cause I won't go easy on you but you will know what your doing and most likely become championship material by the time Dave is done with you. So Bad Ass do you want my help?"

*Fans cheer and chant Animal.*
Dave Batista
Dave Batista

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down