Phenomenal Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Cage Match....

3 posters

Go down

A Cage Match.... Empty A Cage Match....

Post  American BadAss Sun May 02, 2010 4:57 am

*Hardrock Hallelujah hits the arena as the fans go wild to see ABA standing in the ring taunting all round the arena as yellow fireworks shoot out from the titantron with a clip of all ABA's most powerful moves and most best wins,a microphone is seen in his hand as he begins to speak*

Shaun Anderson:
"Well, Eairlier Announced ABA will fight scottish thistle at PCW's First Ever PPV!"

Eddie Sanchez:
"But Shaun It's not just an ordinary match it's a steel cage match! and the only way to win is to climb the steel cage and get out over the top but its no playgorund that cage is 15 foot!"

American BadAss:
"So A Steel cage match... my first ever PPV in a steel cage with scottish thistle...but I swear im going to give all ive got against him I'll scratch and claw my way up that cage and climb over and out...but i'm going to need the help of a couple of spears..."

*The fans begin to cheer as Hardrock Hallelujah Re-hits the arena as ABA rolls out the ring and makes his way up the ramp clapping hands with the fans of PCW*
American BadAss
American BadAss

Back to top Go down

A Cage Match.... Empty Re: A Cage Match....

Post  SM HeartBreaker Sun May 02, 2010 5:03 am

Badass, this is officially the best Rp you even made, but unless your have the special steel cage match type and can send it to a VGM or in forum post and it will be added to the show

i hense please put it in colour Very Happy
SM HeartBreaker
SM HeartBreaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Leo "Kennedy" Helms Sun May 02, 2010 5:06 am

SM,he will be sending me the match,
Leo
Leo "Kennedy" Helms
Admin

https://pcwforum.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down