Phenomenal Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

dave come on down

2 posters

Go down

dave come on down Empty dave come on down

Post  HellBoyBen99 Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:10 am

*Fans boo loudley as its all dark,Blue and white lights flicker on and off,nightwish end of all hope hits the arena as the fans get excited.Red,blue and yellow fireworks go of every 10 secons then Out steps Hellboyben99 with his Global Championship ,He walks out on stage and stands their firmly,he is wearing face paint,the face paint has a black base with red sort of snake lines and green on the lip.He also has sliver and chaos black long deadlocked hair with a cowboy hat on,He is holding a beer bottle and wearing a black leather jacket with a red cape and a white wolf top underneth the jacket,also wearing leather trousers with hellboyben in greek and yellow down the sides.He has a kendo stick on his back,the kendo stick is purple with a black handle,The man stands their in the centre of the stage doing his taunt then walks to the ring.hbb pulls out a microphone.*

'thanks for the cheers guys not like i give a damn you know why because i am your global champion the best global champion ever but thats not my main reson to be out here i want to talk to dave'

'me and dave have history and tonight im gonna make more history so come on down dave'

'dont be shy its a good day for you to come and see your old pal'
HellBoyBen99
HellBoyBen99

Back to top Go down

dave come on down Empty Re: dave come on down

Post  Dave Batista Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:44 pm

*Fireman (Instrumental) - Lil' Wayne - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFkRpDraISg
Hits the arena and the lights all go off and a spotlight comes onto the stage. The camera zooms up to the entrance ramp and fireworks shoot off by the doorway. Dave begins to walk out onto the stage with a sleeveless jacket and his hood up. The lights come back on slowly and He stands there looking around the arena and smiles. Dave walks down to the ring smacking everyone's hand in the audience on his way. He makes his way up the stairs and into the ring grabbing a mic*

Dave:
"Damn Ben sounds like the fans here love you? When your not out here that is. Anyways I'm glad you called me out here because there's something I need to ask you myself. Since you called me out I think this script says your supposed to go first?"

*Dave digs through his pocket and pulls out a piece of paper and un-wads it and begins to read. He stops and points and shows it to HBB.*

Dave:
"Yeah see there it is right there. So ask away Wanker."

*You can hear the laughs of fans throughout the arena and chant Dave. As Dave turns around and waits for Hbb to talk*
Dave Batista
Dave Batista

Back to top Go down

Post  HellBoyBen99 Mon May 03, 2010 4:31 am

*hbb looks mad*

'dave rember are history rember all of that and now im a wanker your be sorry if you dont join serotonin see im in power around here'

'im the global champion what are you well if you join me in serotonin ill make you some thing me and carter are tight hes got the look of serotonin if you wont join he will'

'so dave whats it gonna be wanker'
HellBoyBen99
HellBoyBen99

Back to top Go down

Post  Dave Batista Mon May 03, 2010 9:56 am

*Dave closes his eyes and puts his hand up on his forehead thinking*

Dave:
"HBB you do have a point there. I have been on the losing end of the unfortunate stick here lately. A turn around would.. be nice."

*The crowd starts yelling don't do it Dave*

Dave:
"But Ben, The fans absolutely despise you.. But Dave, Dave is the man they all want to see! You see Ben, Dave Batista is the most Electrifying, Testifying, Extreme star in Phenomenal Wrestling today! Dave Batista would rather loose at what Dave love's doing by taking challengers to there physical limits, Than by having to cheat, take the easy way out of matches and getting down on my knees for male management. That's why Dave has respect from the fans and respect from the locker room. Whenever you figure that one out HBB, come back out here and we'll talk then cause right now.. It doesn't matter what you think!"

*The audience goes wild at what Dave just said and starts a Animal chant. As Dave shakes his head, looking at Ben waiting for a response.*
Dave Batista
Dave Batista

Back to top Go down

Post  HellBoyBen99 Mon May 03, 2010 10:06 am

*hbb smile*

''well dave i dont care you can stay and be with these worms and hypocrites that will turn on you they did to me thats why i went back to serotonin they have always been with me''

*fans boo*

''shut up''

*hbb smiles*

''shut up so dave if you want them to turn on you stay with them and dont join me but if you want fame and a famly to come to when ever you need us join serotonin''

''and dave we dont cheat to win we Inflict pain on people to win''
HellBoyBen99
HellBoyBen99

Back to top Go down

Post  Dave Batista Mon May 03, 2010 10:17 am

*Dave raises his eyebrow up, Then raises the mic to his mouth*

Dave:
"So all these people are worms and hypocrites?"

*Ben shakes his head and says Yes*

Dave:
"Well the way I see it you and serotonin are the only hypocrite worms in the entire arena. And Ben all those fans turned on you about the same time you turned on them. So Ben, The Animal will never join you and serotonin as long as I got a soul left in this body! But I tell you what Dave will do Ben, and That is take that global championship of yours and place it right here around my waist where it belongs! Now that's the way it is brother."

*Fans cheer and applaud loudly as Dave and Ben stare each other down in the center of the ring. Then Dave turns towards the rope and begins to walk away.*

Last edited by Dave Batista on Mon May 03, 2010 10:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Dave Batista
Dave Batista

Back to top Go down

Post  HellBoyBen99 Mon May 03, 2010 10:21 am

ooc i think we should leave it like this or i could sweet chin music you
HellBoyBen99
HellBoyBen99

Back to top Go down

Post  Dave Batista Mon May 03, 2010 10:24 am

ooc go ahead and turn me around and sweet chin music me or something to add more dramatic effect to our feud Razz
Dave Batista
Dave Batista

Back to top Go down

Post  HellBoyBen99 Mon May 03, 2010 10:31 am

ok thanks
HellBoyBen99
HellBoyBen99

Back to top Go down

Post  HellBoyBen99 Mon May 03, 2010 10:42 am

[b]*i Knock my opponent to the floor. then i Kip up to get the crowd roaring i Walk into the corner of the ring. i Grab the top ropes on either side of me as Dave Batista starts to stir.i Pull down on the ropes lifting my foot, then up as i stomp the mat.
i Repeat till my opponent is on their feet. "Tune up the band" i stomp my feet till my opponent is standing up. as they are facing me, i have kicked upwards with a side kick towards their chin executing LEGENDARY Sweet Chin Music!!*
DAVE BATISTA IS BUSTED WIDE OPEN!!!

*hbb then gose to the announce table and picks up the motors and throws them down and smiles*

*hes gose over to dave but the lights go out and dave is gone when the lights are back on*
HellBoyBen99
HellBoyBen99

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down