Phenomenal Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

dave come here

2 posters

Go down

dave come here Empty dave come here

Post  HellBoyBen99 Sun May 09, 2010 2:14 am

*Fans boo loudley as its all dark,Blue and white lights flicker on and off,nightwish end of all hope hits the arena as the fans get excited.Red,blue and yellow fireworks go of every 10 secons then Out steps Hellboyben99 with his Global Championship ,He walks out on stage and stands their firmly,he is wearing face paint,the face paint has a black base with red sort of snake lines and green on the lip.He also has sliver and chaos black long deadlocked hair with a cowboy hat on,He is holding a beer bottle and wearing a black leather jacket with a red cape and a white wolf top underneth the jacket,also wearing leather trousers with hellboyben in greek and yellow down the sides.He has a kendo stick on his back,the kendo stick is purple with a black handle,HBB stands their in the centre of the stage doing his taunt then walks to the ring.hbb pulls out a microphone.*

*hbb puts the mic near his mouth and fans boo*

'well look whos still the global champion'

'me woooooooo me thats right i beat dave so bad i koed him and knocked his teeth down his throght'

'so dave you still want a peace of me well come on out then'

*fans cheer*

'wait wait to stop you from trying to attack me heres serotonin'

*serotonin flood the ring*
HellBoyBen99
HellBoyBen99

Back to top Go down

dave come here Empty Re: dave come here

Post  Dave Batista Wed May 12, 2010 9:55 am

*Fireman by Lil' Wayne hits the arena and the lights all go off and a spotlight comes onto the stage. The camera zooms up to the entrance ramp and fireworks shoot off by the doorway. Dave begins to walk out onto the stage with a sleeveless jacket and his hood up. The lights come back on slowly and He stands there looking around the arena with a mad look on his face. Dave walks straight down to the ring and makes his way up the stairs and into the ring grabbing a mic and getting right in the face of hellboyben with serotonin surrounding them*

Dave:
"Yes Ben, I ain't going to lie, you beat me. One problem, it was a wake up call for me. Your win was a fluke and next time we fight your going to have the full force of the animal and the strength of 1000 bull dogs chasing your ass all the way out of the arena and beating the holy high hell out of you!"

*The crowd goes wild and chants for Dave*

Dave:
"So hellboy why don't we have ourselves a rematch. No, No, No, not just any match either. We are going to have a ladder match! Whoever win's gets the Title and there will be no excuses, So that means if you beat me I won't fight you for that title ever again, I'll be out of your hair until that title's off your waist. What do you say Ben?"

*Dave stands and puts his hands up expecting to be attacked and waits for Ben to answer*
Dave Batista
Dave Batista

Back to top Go down