Phenomenal Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So this time.

Go down

So this time. Empty So this time.

Post  the powerhouse gonzo Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:12 am

*Prelude to a dream by a skylit drive hits and the powerhouse marches down with a look of confidence. Met by a majority of boos and a minimum of applause he looks please none the less. Eventually making his way to the ring with a microphone in hand to talk.*

Powerhouse:
"So last week i had New Gen again, a match i thought that would be an improvement on the one i had had with him before. Guess it was something i could've only hoped for aye?

*The crowd boos*

Powerhouse:
"Figured you'd boo. You guys really don't see to like me but that's not my problem really is it?"

*The boos continue as the powerhouse looks around with a grin upon his face*

Powerhouse:
"So anyway as i keep talking and you guys boo i have to say something and you guys can shut up for a minute just to give me some talking time which I've been given can't you?"

*The crowd continues to boo as the powerhouse waits eventually looking impatient and talking as the crowd doesn't stop*.

Powerhouse:
"So as you guys won't shut it I'll talk over you and you'll hear me. But this time I'm hoping for something more. Hoping the next person i face brings a solid a game at me whoever it is. Cause lets face the facts. I'm bringing my a game regardless and will meet them with full force".

*The powerhouse drops his microphone and beings to walk out as the crowd boos him out*
the powerhouse gonzo
the powerhouse gonzo

Back to top Go down