Phenomenal Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dukul1`s Debut

Go down

Dukul1`s Debut Empty Dukul1`s Debut

Post  dukul1 Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:05 pm

*The Camera shows 'The Ring Announcer' Mark Williams in the ring with a microphone in hand,the fans cheer for him as he begins to speak.*

'The Ring Announcer' Mark Williams :
"Tonight ladies and gentleman,we welcome the newest superstars to PCW.From Bucharest Romania,weighing in tonight at 299 pounds,He is one of the worlds most Talented,Intelligent and good looking wrestling of ALL time.He is DUKUL!!!"

*Dukul theme hits the arena as the fans cheer for him,he walks down the ramp high-fiving the fans on his way,he rolls into the ring and gets given Mark Williams microphone,Dukul shake's Mark's hand as he rolls out of the ring leaving Dukul Standing tall.Dukul moves into the centre of the ring as begins to talk.*

Dukul :
"I came here in PCW for a few reason's..to have good and clean wrestling matches.I came here to make friends with everyone in the back and of course with you fans."

*Fans cheer for dukul as he nods his heads,he smiles as he carries on talking.*

Dukul :
"And of course,im here for the money."

*Dukul rubs his fingers on his left hand together as he holds the microphone with his right hand,Fans boo him as he shakes his head.*

Dukul :
"I know that wouldnt be popular,but hey,thats how you live in this world.All the said,I will make a impact here in PCW,and its only a matter of time."

*Dukul drops the microphone as his theme re-hits the arena,fans have mixed reactions of him as he walks up the stage,The Camera fades showing Dukul clapping to the fans.*
dukul1
dukul1

Back to top Go down