Phenomenal Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Storm's Debut

2 posters

Go down

Storm's Debut Empty Storm's Debut

Post  Jason Storm Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:49 am

*Survival of the Sickest by Saliva blares out the speakers as a man wearing ripped jeans and a black T-shirt. The man walks down to the ring, getting a mic from a crew members. The man slides under the bottom rope and stands in the middle of the ring*
-
???:
"Hello fans of PCW, my name is Jason Storm. Im here tonight to give a little warning to all of the members in the back just to stay out of my way"
-
*Jason lowers the mic from his mouth, and then rasies it back up to talk*
-
"I just don't want to hurt anyone so soon in my career. See Im here for two reasons, making fans, and earning titles. I need to show people the Im not intimidated by anyone, and that I can take a beating. If I do that, soo you all will know Jason Storm as the face of PCW"

(OOC: Leo if you want to add something you can, if not I will add more)
Jason Storm
Jason Storm

Back to top Go down

Storm's Debut Empty Re: Storm's Debut

Post  Carter "Dynamo" Helms Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:52 am

*Get Ready to fly by Grits hits the arena as Fans look to the Stage,out Steps Carter Helms,he looks around as the fans cheer,he then points to Jason while with his other hand holds his Dog Tag which he kisses,he then runs down to the ring as Jason rolls out,Carter Picks up a microphone that is laid in the corner of the ring,he then watches Jason walking towards the Ramp*

Carter Helms :
"Its funny,i mean,you say your all this,but yet you walk out of the ring when a guy half your size enters it"

*Fans go wild*

"i told everybody im gonna make a impact..but so is your opponent for tonight,and you will find out,later tonight"

*Get ready to fly re-hits the arena as the Fans go wild and the camera cuts*
Carter
Carter "Dynamo" Helms

Back to top Go down