Phenomenal Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hes back...

2 posters

Go down

hes back... Empty hes back...

Post  HellBoyBen99 Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:41 am

*Fans cheer loudley as its all dark bule and white lights flicker on and off, Kiss Me by New Found Glory hits the arena as the fans get excited.Red,blue and yellow fireworks go of every 10 secons then Out steps a Man,He walks out on stage and stands their firmly,he is wearing face paint,the face paint has a black base with red sort of snake lines and green on the lip.The man has sliver and chaos black long deadlocked hair with a cowboy hat on,He is holding a beer bottle and wearing a black leather jacket with a red cape and a white wolf top underneth the jacket,also wearing leather trousers with hellboyben in greek and yellow down the sides.He has a kendo stick on his back,the kendo stick is red with a black handle,The man stands their in the centre of the stage doing a familiar taunt then walks to the ring.The man pulls out a microphone as the crowd are confused by his presence.*

Eddie Sanchez :
"oh my,is that,Thats hellboyben99,we havnt seen him Here in years!"

Shaun Anderson:
"Eddie,for once your right,it is hellboy,and he is looking better then ever,but why is he here though?"

Eddie Sanchez :
"Shh Shaun,He is about to talk,you dont talk over greatness!"

*The fans are going wild for Hellboyben99 as he stands in the middle of the ring with a microphone*

Hellboyben99 :
"woo,it feels SO good to be back,for those who dont know me,i Am a PCW Original..Hellboyben99!"

*Fans are cheering for hellboyben99,as a chant begins "HBB" *

Hellboyben99 :
"You know what guys?,I missed pcw much,but now leo signed the hottest free agent around...i dont have to miss it anymore!'

*Fans cheer for Hellboyben99 as he smiles*

Hellboyben99 :
"but leo,theirs a reason im back to kick your damn ass like old times,you have screwed me for the last time! This is pay back,and im gonna make this fed better one way or antoher with some help of a young rookie.The rookie is giving me something that..Leo,sooner or later you will need!"

*Fans are shocked at Hellboyben99,as they stop cheering and start booing him*

Hellboyben99 :
"So how is the old timer doing?..how about fans,lets get him out here?"

*Fans cheer at what Hellboyben99 said*

Hellboyben99 :
"Better yet,lets go find him!"

*Hellboyben99 moves towards the ropes*
HellBoyBen99
HellBoyBen99

Back to top Go down

hes back... Empty Re: hes back...

Post  Leo "Kennedy" Helms Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:42 am

*Suddenly the Lights Black out,Hellboyben99 is confused what is happening,He stands back in the middle of the ring as he pulls out his kendo stick getting ready to hit anything near him,Suddenly,My Quest by Oliver Boyz hits the arena,blue and red spotlights fly threw the arena as The fans are going wild as they know Leo Helms is about to come out.Fireworks go off on the stage as out steps Leo Helms and Carter Helms,Both Men are wearing Their own T-shirt and black Jeans,Carter Has A white jacket on and Leo Has a Black Jacket on,They Both stand their on the Stage as the fans are going wild,Leo Has a microphone in hand as he Begins to talk.*

Leo Helms :
"Hellboyben..boy its been a while hasnt it?,if i remeber rightly,last time you and i where in that ring,both of us were a bloody mess,i had to have 20 stitches above my right eye..But argubaly,that was one of my greatest PCW Moments,standing over your lifeless body holding the PCW World title high above my Head!"

*fans cheer as Leo nods,Carter has his Arm around Leo As their both nodding,Hellboyben dosnt show any emotion as he stars at Leo*

Leo Helms :
"but since your in that ring,and since its your first night,i wont show you up,you can have tonight off..but you might want to be here Saturday,of course if that works for you?"

*Carter Starts whispering into Leo's Ear,Leo starts nodding as he proceeds to talk*

Leo Helms :
"Oh thats right Carter,i am The General Manager,so Ben it dosnt matter if your here saturday or not,cause either you will have a match and a pay check bigger than your fat Ego!"

*Leo Wais as the fans boo Hellboyben99 who is yelling at them all to shut up*

Leo Helms :
"Or you will be fired without Pay!"

*fans cheer as leo and carter smirk*

Leo Helms :
"So its down to you ben,you wanna stick around and actualy live up to your own Hype..or do you wanna let the door hit you on the way out?"

*The fans are cheering as Leo and Carter wait for Hellboyben99 answer*
Leo
Leo "Kennedy" Helms
Admin

https://pcwforum.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  HellBoyBen99 Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:26 am

*Hellboyben99 smirks,he raises the microphone to his mouth and talks*

Hellboyben99 :
"well leo.i like money so i am going to stay"

*Hellboyben99 walks around the ring as the fans boo him,he points to carter and Leo and then carries on talking*

Hellboyben99 :
"SHUT UP,SHUT THE HELL UP,IM SPEAKING,SHOW YOUR DAMN RESPECT!"

*A mixed reaction from the crowd,most boo Hellboyben99,but then his Fans cheer him,they start chanting "HBB" , Hellboyben99 smiles*

Hellboyben99 :
"See Leo,the fans have always got my back because if you wanna be the best,you gotta beat the best!"

*hellboyben99 Taunts to the crowd,he then smiles at all his fans bowing before him*

Hellboyben99 :
"so Mr.GM,Who my First opponent going to be? I'll take them out even before you could sign my Pay Check"
HellBoyBen99
HellBoyBen99

Back to top Go down

Post  Leo "Kennedy" Helms Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:29 am

*Leo Helms Talks to Carter Who takes the microphone of Leo,Fans cheer before Carter speaks as he smiles to them,He takes his attention back to Hellboyben99 who is leaning on the ropes facing Carter and Leo,Carter lifts the microphone near his mouth and begins to speak*

Carter Helms :
"Ben,ben,ben,ben,ben..look at you,you stand their demanding that you want to know who your opponent is,I personally dont blame you,I mean,you need to get ready and do your homework on your opponent..But it dosnt matter if your opponent is Me,Dosnt matter if its Leo,dosnt matter if its that fat guy in the front row,because it dosnt really matter who your opponent is Ben,because either way your gonna lose!"

*Fans cheer as Carter Smiles,He hands the microphone back to Leo Helms*

Leo Helms :
"Ben,Like carter said,it dosnt matter who your opponent is.but if you really want to know?...well your opponent is..unforGettable Soldier!!"

*Fans go wild as Leo Chuckles,He looks at Hellboyben99 and carries on talking.*

Leo Helms :
"If you win tonight Ben,you will be placed In the 8 Man Tournamnet for the Global Title,you lose...unforGettable Soldier Will be placed instead of you.Good Luck Ben,Your gonna need it!"

*My Quest re-hits the arena as Hellboyben99 dosnt show any emotion,he is still leaning on the ropes,Leo and Carter Point to ben and then put their Thumbs down,They turn around and walk backstage,The camera shows Ben Rolling out of the ring and Yelling at the fans,He Kicks the steel steps as he looks around the Crowd,The camera starts fading showing Hellboyben99 Moving up the ramp.*
Leo
Leo "Kennedy" Helms
Admin

https://pcwforum.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down