Phenomenal Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good to be back

2 posters

Go down

Good to be back Empty Good to be back

Post  dorim Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:10 am

*Dorim's Theme hits the arena as the fans reconise it,They Start cheering as they see Dorim appear on stage,He smirks to the fans as he walks down the ring,fans start chanting "God of pain" as he enters the ring.*

Dorim:
"It has been a hard time for me but now the GOD OF PAIN is back and i just want to make this clear I have been a champ before and i will become champ again."

*Fans go wild as dorim nods his head and walks round the ring*

Dorim :
"This is one crazy world,and this fed is Just as Crazy,im a PCW orginal,apart from Leo Helms,im the only one still here,that makes me Champion in my Own Right,but since were on the topic of Belts,how about this Leo,Tonight you pick my opponent,and i hear that their is a Imortal Title Belt..how about you put that up as well?"

*Dorim Waits in in the centre of the ring.*

Last edited by dorim on Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:01 am; edited 2 times in total
dorim
dorim

Back to top Go down

Good to be back Empty Re: Good to be back

Post  Leo "Kennedy" Helms Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:53 am

*My Quest by Olivers Boyz hits the arena as The lights Blackout,All the Fans go wild as they start cheering For Leo Helms,then The titan Tron Shows Leo Helms sitting in his office*

Leo Helms :
"Dorim,buddy,been a while,look,i know you and how you work,and your right you do deserve a title match,and you are one of the Only originals in PCW left,so Tonight your not going to have a Imortal Title shot,but your going to have a Unidsputed title shot"

*The fans go crazy as dorim leans on the ropes smirking at leo*

"The undisputed title can be defended on both shows,and the champion is the only person allowed to compete on any show,with that being said,Dorim,you will find out your opponent later tonight,and i wish you good luck"

*leo smirks as the camera fades to the fans cheering*
Leo
Leo "Kennedy" Helms
Admin

https://pcwforum.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down