Phenomenal Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Title shot

2 posters

Go down

Title shot Empty Title shot

Post  hardyboyz31 Mon May 03, 2010 2:13 pm

*A clip aired on the titan tron with linkin park music and the high-flyer hardyboyz31 walk to the ring. He wears only a pair of shorts. He climbs on the ring and takes a microphone.*

hardyboyz31 :
"Hi. I know two weeks ago i lost my match but i almost win. If this stupid referee can do the pin quickly i am probably the new immortal champion and i will have the belt. Watch the greatest moment"

* A video of the appears on the titan tron. *

hardyboyz31 :
"Insted of me without title, you can probably see me if i was not have this fu**ing referee for my last match. So last week i can't fight because the volcano is enterred in erruption so i can't came in USA so i want catch up the time witch i lost... So i think i deserve a rematch against the immortal champion."

*The Fans Whistle. And a titantron resound.*
hardyboyz31
hardyboyz31

Back to top Go down

Title shot Empty Re: Title shot

Post  Leo "Kennedy" Helms Mon May 03, 2010 2:32 pm

*Get ready to fly by Grits hits the arena as Hardyboyz stops in the ring and looks up at the titantron where he see's Carter Helms sitting in a leather chair in his office.The music stops as the fans hush down waiting for Carter to talk.*

Carter Helms :
"Hardyboyz,your annoying attitude and will to lose realy does get you far because your match against Daemon worth two weeks ago was one of the greatest matches in PCW history.What better way to top it than to have it on the biggest stage PCW has and thats our first pay per view Killzone!"

*Fans cheer as Carter smirks and nods his head.*

Carter Helms :
"This saturday,it wil be SGT.Daemon Worth putting up his undeafeated streak and his Unidsputed title against you Hardy!"

*Fans have mixed reactions as Hardyboyz is leaning on the ropes facing the titantron,he is seen smirking.*

Carter Helms :
"If you have as good as match you did two weeks ago and this time actual win,you will go far in this buisness."

*Get ready to fly re-hits the arena as The Camera fades showing Hardyboyz walking up the ramp to mixed reactions from the crowd.*
Leo
Leo "Kennedy" Helms
Admin

https://pcwforum.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down