Phenomenal Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

what the hell

3 posters

Go down

what the hell Empty what the hell

Post  HellBoyBen99 Mon May 03, 2010 4:46 am

*Fans boo loudley as its all dark,Blue and white lights flicker on and off,nightwish end of all hope hits the arena as the fans get excited.Red,blue and yellow fireworks go of every 10 secons then Out steps Hellboyben99 with his Global Championship ,He walks out on stage and stands their firmly,he is wearing face paint,the face paint has a black base with red sort of snake lines and green on the lip.He also has sliver and chaos black long deadlocked hair with a cowboy hat on,He is holding a beer bottle and wearing a black leather jacket with a red cape and a white wolf top underneth the jacket,also wearing leather trousers with hellboyben in greek and yellow down the sides.He has a kendo stick on his back,the kendo stick is purple with a black handle,The man stands their in the centre of the stage doing his taunt then walks to the ring.hbb pulls out a microphone.*

''carter what crap are you trying to pull how come your giving dave deals im the damn champ and its gonna stay like that ok''

''so dont pull that shit on me''
HellBoyBen99
HellBoyBen99

Back to top Go down

what the hell Empty Re: what the hell

Post  Leo "Kennedy" Helms Mon May 03, 2010 7:40 am

*Get Ready to fly by Grits hits the arena as the fans get on their feet and start applauding for Carter Helms.Carter is seen walking out on stage clapping to the fans.Carter is wearning a white t-shirt,black jacket,Black Jeans and black shoes,He also has a Dog tag around his neck.Carter walks towards the ring as Hellboyben99 is now leaning against the far turnbuckle awaiting Carter to get in the ring.Carter walks around to the announcer table were he picks up a micorphone before rolling into the ring and going face to face with Hellboyben99.*

Carter Helms :
"Im making deals with Dave,Ben,thats life! Thats how you live in this world you got to know people to go far,what the hell are you doing calling me out when really you should be backstage getting ready to defend that title of yours!"

*Fans cheer for Carter who steps back from Hellboyben99.*

Carter Helms :
"Oh,thats right you dont know your opponent,well let me fill you in,your opponent tonight...DAVE BATISTA!!!"

*Fans cheer as the chant 'Animal.Animal.' is heard throught the arena.Hellboyben99 steps back and looks around the crowd as Carter smirks.*
Leo
Leo "Kennedy" Helms
Admin

https://pcwforum.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  HellBoyBen99 Mon May 03, 2010 9:58 am

*hbb stairs at carter*

''well carter i liked you but now im not so sure not sticking to our plan what about our plan what about your half of the deal or is it to early to tell your brother the little bitch i kick around all day long''

''and dave sucks i have beat him so many times i can do it once more carnt i fans''

*fans boo and cheer*

''well i dont care what you or every one eles thinks''
HellBoyBen99
HellBoyBen99

Back to top Go down

Post  Dave Batista Mon May 03, 2010 10:06 am

*Fireman by Lil' Wayne hits the arena interrupting Ben and the lights all go off and a spotlight comes onto the stage. The camera zooms up to the entrance ramp and fireworks shoot off by the doorway. Dave begins to walk out onto the stage with a sleeveless jacket and his hood up. The lights come back on slowly and He stands there looking around the arena and smiles.*

*Dave walks over by Carter and shares the mic with him.*

Dave:
"Ben I hope your ready for this because the Animal is coming for you and your Global Championship!"

*Dave stands at the top of the entrance ramp smiling while Ben paces back and forth, enraged at Dave and Carter Helms*
Dave Batista
Dave Batista

Back to top Go down

Post  HellBoyBen99 Mon May 03, 2010 10:11 am

*hbb grabs a chair from under the ring and sets it up in the ring and sits on it*

''you are like a thorn in my side''

*hbb smiles*

''well your all see soon enough''

'' why you should not mock me''

'' your learn and ill teach you why''
HellBoyBen99
HellBoyBen99

Back to top Go down

Post  Leo "Kennedy" Helms Mon May 03, 2010 10:49 am

*Carter pushes Hellboyben99 of the chair and throws it out of the ring,he goes nose to nose with Ben then steps back raising the microphone up to his mouth.*

Carter Helms:
"What Plan,what the hell are you on about?,oh I get it,your to dislutinal to understand that you have to defend your title against PCW break out superstar Dave Batista!"

*Fans cheer as Carter steps back.*

Carter Helms:
"Now,both of you,get backstage and get ready for tonight,its gonna be one hell of a war!"

*Get ready to fly by Grits re-hits the arena as Carter throws the micophone to Hellboyben99 and quickly rolls out of the ring running up towards Dave batista,both dave and Carter shake hands as they stare to Hellboyben99 as the camera fades.*
Leo
Leo "Kennedy" Helms
Admin

https://pcwforum.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum