Phenomenal Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Being Immortal IS a Human Trait

2 posters

Go down

Being Immortal IS a Human Trait Empty Being Immortal IS a Human Trait

Post  Daemon Worth Sun May 02, 2010 4:35 am

*Outta My Way begins to play and surrounds the arena, instantly the crowd boos. The arena is now completely pitch black, until one spotlight hits the top of the stage, where Sgt. Daemon Worth is standing with the Immortal Title over his right shoulder... The lights come back on as he begins to walk to the ring, wearing a very fancy suit and a very confident smile on his face*

Daemon:
"Well, well, well."

*Daemon smirks slightly*

Daemon:
"As I stand here, with this belt over my shoulder with a PCW record of 3-0 I am technically the best wrestler in PCW right now. I have beaten 3 men in a row, all in title matches. This not only proves that I can fight, but this proves that I cope well in high pressure situations. I can take whatever anyone throws at me, and I will gladly prove that; anywhere, any time."

*The crowd boo as Daemon paces the ring*

Daemon:
"You know, this Immortal title symbolizes that I not only am a fantastic wrestler, athlete and human being... But it also means that I am better than everyone else... Whether I hold this title or not; I am Immortal, I am the greatest that PCW has to offer. I'm the greatest the Australian marine corps had to offer and I'm making them proud just by being here. But most of all, I am better than all of you in the crowd. All of you, every single one of you, has given into temptation on more than one occasion, you don't have the intestinal fortitude to say "no". Whereas, I do. I am what every human being should be. I.... Am.... Perfect!"

*Daemon drops the microphone as him theme music begins to play. The lights go down and the spotlight comes back on him as he holds the Immortal title above his head. The Scene fades to black*

Daemon Worth

Back to top Go down

Being Immortal IS a Human Trait Empty Re: Being Immortal IS a Human Trait

Post  Leo "Kennedy" Helms Mon May 03, 2010 2:10 am

RP finished
Leo
Leo "Kennedy" Helms
Admin

https://pcwforum.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down