Phenomenal Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

meet serotonin

2 posters

Go down

meet serotonin Empty meet serotonin

Post  serotonin Mon Apr 26, 2010 12:51 pm

End of All Hope by Nightwish is played 3 men come out with white Kendo sticks wearing gothic type clothes after their leader they walk to the ring and grab a mic fans clap and then stop

member 1 'i am Havok of serotonin some my rember us after are leader distorys this place and win his 1st title in this fed'

member 2 ' i am Martyr rember yet thought not worms'

member 3 ' i am Kaz and we are serotonin well all you get to see for now anyway'

kaz 'are leader will come'

havok ' then your be sorry you all will'

Martyr ' he is here hes just not snapped yet to become are leader once more'

all 'when he dose the pain will hit down hard on all of ye'
serotonin
serotonin

Back to top Go down

meet serotonin Empty Re: meet serotonin

Post  HellBoyBen99 Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:01 pm

*Fans cheer loudly as its all dark,Blue and white lights flicker on and off, Kiss Me by New Found Glory hits the arena as the fans get excited.Red,blue and yellow fireworks go of every 10 seconds then Out steps Hellboyben99 with his ,He walks out on stage and stands their firmly,he is wearing face paint,the face paint has a black base with red sort of snake lines and green on the lip.He also has sliver and chaos black long deadlocked hair with a cowboy hat on,He is holding a beer bottle and wearing a black leather jacket with a red cape and a white wolf top underneath the jacket,also wearing leather trousers with hellboyben in Greek and yellow down the sides.He has a kendo stick on his back,the kendo stick is purple with a black handle,The man stands their in the center of the stage doing his taunt then walks to the ring.hbb pulls out a microphone.*

'serotonin its ok well pcw i am their leader you took upon me in a bad light thus turning me bad to the bone'

'me and serotonin will kick ass and win gold i will win i will beat you all its a New Generation a new light its the end of all hope pain and bloodshed'

hbb pulls out a small blade and cuts his forehead and then his palm and cuts serotonis palms to

hbb 'blood brothers for life' serotonin shake hbbs hands

hbb and serotonin 'end of all hope' the lights fall dark
HellBoyBen99
HellBoyBen99

Back to top Go down