Phenomenal Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SM's final ultimatum

Go down

SM's final ultimatum Empty SM's final ultimatum

Post  SM HeartBreaker Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:31 am

*camera switches to a shot of Amy standing next to SM HeartBreaker.*

Shaun Anderson:
" *shocked* Wow, i think it is the first time i have seen SM without his stable members."

Eddie Sanchez:
" Shut up Shaun, i can't hear what they are talking about."

Amy Henderson:
"Im here backstage with the guy who has been making an impact on Saturday nights lately, SM HeartBreaker."

*crowd begin to boo as SM beings to pose in front of the camera grabbing the mic out of Amy's hands giving her a surprise in doing so."

SM HeartBreaker:
"Well Amy i would like to just start off by saying how beautiful you look tonight, your lush straightened blonde hair looks perfect near these red shorts of mine.
*smiles and winks*

Shaun Anderson:
" *Sarcasm* Nice, he is a real smooth talker.

Amy Henderson:
" Erm...ok I don't understand, But firstly I have to ask you. After last week being almost left in a handicap situation because of your stable member, American Badass, I just want to know whats the current situation with him, are you two still friends?"

*Crowd begin to laugh as Amy lifts her bottom lip up signalling a sad face towards SM.*

SM HeartBreaker:
" *serious voice* I dunno Amy, It was fortunate that Killer came down to ring side or i would have to entertain the crowd alone. For American Badass however, All i can say that he is American, so i don't blame him for being scared of a big match situation like that."

*Crowd begin to boo even more as SM tries to speak beginning a "USA,USA,USA" chant.*

SM HeartBreaker:
"I spoke to Badass about it, he gave me his reasons for walking off, He left the oven on, His auntie betty's dog died etc etc. But then you get down to it the big question is....is he still rolling the with FTW. What colour team is Badass playing for now? Red or Blue? I dunno, but I know one thing, If badass is still a member of FTW then he has made the wisest choice he has ever made in his short American life."

*SM turns towards the camera looking directly into the lense.*

SM HeartBreaker:
"Badass if your watching this then remember this, we are like a chain here at FTW, break the chain and we can always weld it back together but you can never put your link of the chain back in. Your have until after my title match next week to decide if your still with us or getting hunted by us, because in the end of the day, you know you need us."

*SM HeartBreaker gives back the mic to Amy smiles and walks away towards the lockeroom.*
SM HeartBreaker
SM HeartBreaker

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum