Phenomenal Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the Global Champion

2 posters

Go down

the Global Champion Empty the Global Champion

Post  HellBoyBen99 Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:32 am

*Fans cheer loudley as its all dark,Blue and white lights flicker on and off, Kiss Me by New Found Glory hits the arena as the fans get excited.Red,blue and yellow fireworks go of every 10 secons then Out steps Hellboyben99 with his Global Championship ,He walks out on stage and stands their firmly,he is wearing face paint,the face paint has a black base with red sort of snake lines and green on the lip.He also has sliver and chaos black long deadlocked hair with a cowboy hat on,He is holding a beer bottle and wearing a black leather jacket with a red cape and a white wolf top underneth the jacket,also wearing leather trousers with hellboyben in greek and yellow down the sides.He has a kendo stick on his back,the kendo stick is red with a black handle,The man stands their in the centre of the stage doing his taunt then walks to the ring.hbb pulls out a microphone.*

'sm heartbreaker shut up i am a oringinal in pcw the 1st pcw i was in and my talk show i was the 1st to have a talk show in pcw so suck on that and sm i am the Global Champion what are you nothing'

fans boo

'shut up worms this is my title and this is the truth what you gonna do nothing so shut up i am the Global Champion and theirs nothing you can do about it'

hbb smiles

'so if any one has a problem bring it to me and ill sorght it by kicking your teeth down your thought'
HellBoyBen99
HellBoyBen99

Back to top Go down

the Global Champion Empty Re: the Global Champion

Post  Leo "Kennedy" Helms Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:02 am

Ben,your not global champion,Wednesday it you and Vincent turbine in a Title match for it..this saturday was just a warm up match.
Leo
Leo "Kennedy" Helms
Admin

https://pcwforum.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

the Global Champion Empty Re: the Global Champion

Post  HellBoyBen99 Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:17 am

oh crap sorry leo

can we keep it for if i do win and what i say after i win it is that diaologe
HellBoyBen99
HellBoyBen99

Back to top Go down