Phenomenal Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Born Extreme

3 posters

Go down

Born Extreme Empty Born Extreme

Post  Dave Batista Sat Apr 24, 2010 5:34 pm

*Fireman (Instrumental) - Lil' Wayne - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFkRpDraISg
Hits the arena and the lights all go off and a spotlight comes onto the stage. The camera zooms up to the entrance ramp and fireworks shoot off by the doorway. Dave begins to walk out onto the stage with a sleeveless jacket and his hood up. The lights come back on slowly and He stands there looking around the arena and smiles. Dave walks down to the ring smacking everyone's hand in the audience on his way. He makes his way up the stairs and into the ring grabbing a mic*

Dave:
"Well it seems like I've lost my debut match because of a technical misunderstanding by one of the PCW referee's, but I'm sure as hell not going to stand around out here and complain and whine about that loss like a lot of the other guys in the back would."[b]

[b]*Audience begins to boo about Dave's loss*

Dave:
"I know It's a tragedy but I got something in mind. You see, Leo wasn't lying when he said I was an animal last week during my introduction. I came here with a goal, to help bring this company to the top and I plan on busting my a$$ week after week to achieve that goal. I'm starting right here tonight by bringing in my way of doing things. Your probably all wondering what I mean? Well you might not know this but I do things a little more EXTREME!"

*Dave gets down out of the ring and grabs a cooler and a barb wire bat out from under the ring and then climbs back up in the ring and opens up the cooler grabbing a bottle of beer out of it. He pops the top and chugs it down then drops the bottle busting it. Then he walks over and picks up the barbwire bat and rubs it across his forehead while blood begins to drip from his head.*

Dave:
"New blood will be spilled, Carpe Diem is my way of life, get ready to be awed and took to the extreme, This is the new era of PCW, no more PG era bull sh**. Dave Batista is going to be running this company wild, shaking it to it's very foundation, stealing the show, and busting the F'n roof off the Phenomenal Zone! T..."

*All of a sudden the PCW intro music hits and the talent coordinator walks down the ramp and into the ring*

TC:
"Who the hell do you think you are Dave Batista? You don't just come in here and think you can change the landscape of PCW just because you want to. Dave you are out of control and reckless, I'm not sure whether you belong here or..."

Dave:
"Reckless!? That's my middle name. If you have a problem with the way I do things just get over it you tight up son of a b****. I do what I want when I want, If I'm going to work here I'm going to have fun brother!"

TC:
"Dave I just can't have a liability like you running around and putting everyone's self safety on the line with your carelessness. Also the fans don't want to see some village idiot like you on PCW anyway."

Announcer 1:
"Don't really sound to bad to me to tell you the truth. I like Dave's way of thinking, we need some innovation around here."

Announcer 2:
"Yeah but there's a fine line between innovation and stupidity and with violence like this, I don't blame our talent coordinator."

TC:
"I really don't know what to do with you Dave, I might just have to fire you."

Dave:
"I got a better idea, lets ask the fans. Besides they are the ones who pay to see us and pay to be entertained, which is what I'm all about."

*Fans begin chanting, "Keep him, keep him, keep him"*

Dave:
"I think you got your answer there partner."

TC:
"SHUT UP! Those idiots have no idea what there talking about anyway! They just want to see violence and have no clue how to manage there facebook and twitters, let alone a wrestling companys stars. Especially when there insane, mental patients like you!"

Dave:
"To bad I'm under contract!"

*Dave smiles and the fans begin to cheer*

TC:
"Oh yeah! I might not be able to fire you, but I can sure as hell do this."

*Talent coordinator drops the mic and slaps Dave across the face.*

Dave:
"Partner you just crossed the line."

*Dave shakes his head and picks up his beer bottle and smacks TC over the head with it busting him open.*

Dave:
"Don't you love taking out the trash."

*Dave rubs his hand together and picks up the man and throws him out of the ring as the fans laugh*

Dave:
"Well that took care of that."

*Gorgeous women begin to come to the ring and surround Dave and he smiles*

Dave: *Winks*
"Now that's why I said live for the moment. Consequences, don't worry about them. Have fun, live your life and kick a$$.. Let's go finish this night off right ladies."

*Fans begin to cheer as Dave passes around beer's and leaves with a woman under each arm and they walk out of the ring and up the ramp. Dave stops and get's a couple fans out of the audience bringing them with him and hands them a bottle.*

Dave:
"Always gotta take care of the loyal fans"

*The girls begin to surround them to an the camera fades with the roaring audience chanting, "PC DUB, PC DUB, PC DUB!"*
Dave Batista
Dave Batista

Back to top Go down

Born Extreme Empty Re: Born Extreme

Post  Leo "Kennedy" Helms Sun Apr 25, 2010 2:20 am

and this is why I Brought you in to PCW
Just brilliant...Just f'n Brilliant..keep up the good work dave
Leo
Leo "Kennedy" Helms
Admin

https://pcwforum.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  SM HeartBreaker Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:59 am

Im actually jealous of that RP Mad

good RP. leo was right about your RPing skills, they are way above anyone in the fed, cough cough maybe even better than leo Razz

may I add to leo that the PC DUB, PC DUB, PC DUB chant was originally mine Razz jokes

Dave i Also replied to your post in Misc... I still think you should make your own Rolling Eyes
SM HeartBreaker
SM HeartBreaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Dave Batista Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:37 am

Haha thanks you guys, i appreciate the feedback. If anybody can think of anything to add on or take away feel free to RP something back anytime.
Dave Batista
Dave Batista

Back to top Go down

Post  Leo "Kennedy" Helms Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:39 am

its fine,added to show,and your opponent is Mr.TL,maybe you wanna do a RP in my office asking your opponent,have your girls with you Razz
Leo
Leo "Kennedy" Helms
Admin

https://pcwforum.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum