Phenomenal Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the heartbreak hotel

3 posters

Go down

the heartbreak hotel Empty the heartbreak hotel

Post  HellBoyBen99 Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:14 am

*The Camera slowly fades on showing Hellboyben99 in the ring.He has a flat screen TV behind him and some black leather sofa's,In the ring is also a black carpet with red writing on it saying "HBB...INFERNO" .
Hellboyben99 is seen with a microphone and walking around the ring.His Entrance theme slowly turns off as he begins to speak.*

Hellboyben99 :
"Welcome to the best talk show ever... The Heartbreak hotel!"

*Fans have mixed reactions as Ben looks down to the carpet,he spits out the pice of chewing gum he was chewing and hits it in the crowd,Fans boo as Ben continue to speak.*

Hellboyben99 :
"So welcome back to The Heartbreak hotel,the best damn segment on PCW.So if anybody ANYBODY atoll that wants to be interviwed by the great one,come on down."

*Hellboyben99 walks around the ring looking to the fans,he points up to a fan high up in the arena.*

Hellboyben99 :
"The guy in seat 2 row 20,even you can come down,actually then again,I dont have time for you to lose weight and I sure as hell cant have you roll down to the ring,So anybody that isnt that fat guy in seat 2 row 20,come on down."

*Hellboyben99 looks to the stage area as he leans back on the ropes,seconds go by as Hellboyben99 stans back up raising the microphone to his mouth again.*

Hellboyben99
"Fine,nobody coming out,well this brilliant segment was brought to you buy yours truely..the heartbreak kid."

*Hellboyben99 walks towards the ropes.*
HellBoyBen99
HellBoyBen99

Back to top Go down

the heartbreak hotel Empty Re: the heartbreak hotel

Post  SM HeartBreaker Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:15 am

*Sorry your not a winner by Enter Shikari hits the titron and SM HeartBreaker comes out.*

SM HeartBreaker:
"Wow wow, hold it one second hell kid billy 911."

*The crowd laughs at SM heartbreaker.*

SM Heartbreaker :
"what you doing with a talk show?! This is not some ELVIS tribute show, this is PCW."

*Crowd start to chant "PC DUB! PC DUB!" as SM gets a unexpected reaction to the crowd."

SM HeartBreaker:
"You maybe some."

*SM Heartbreaker mimics Hellboyben's voice*

SM Heartbreaker :
"HeartBreak kid, well im the HEARTBREAKER, and don't you forget it."

.*crowd change to a chorus of boos*

Hellboyben99:
"Hey smart mouth, that was pretty funny with my name and all. How about you grow some and get into this ring where the REAL show is."

*Crowd start to cheer for Hellboyben99 as SM looks around the audience,He slowly turns around and walks up the ramp to the fans booing him."
SM HeartBreaker
SM HeartBreaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Leo "Kennedy" Helms Sun Apr 25, 2010 2:46 am

*My Quest by Oliver Boyz hits the arena as the lights flash out,SM Heartbreaker stops on the ramp looking up at the titantron,he Quickly walks back down the ramp still looking to the Stage area,Gold Sparks start showering down as blue and green spotlights fly threw the arena.The Fans stand up chating "Leo,Leo,Leo"...Leo Helms is seen walking threw the sparks as he smiles to the fans,Wearing Black Jeans,White shoe's and a Gold t-shirt.The lights come back on as leo looks up,down drops a microphone on a zip wire.Leo looks at it as he spins it round and evantually grabs it and pulls it towards his mouth as he speaks.*

Leo Helms :
"You Maybe the Heartbreaker."

*Leo looks at SM Heartbreaker.*

Leo Helms :
"And you maybe the Heartbreak Kid."

*Leo Looks at Hellboyben99.*

Leo Helms :
"But I am Leo Helms."

*Fans cheer for Leo as the chant "LEO HELMS,LEO HELMS" is heard in the arena.*

Leo Helms :
"And im a extraordinary athlete,capable of doing extraordinary things,I can redivine the way everyone thinks of wrestling because i am Capable of doing excactly that!"

*Leo looks around the arena as the fans start cheering for Him.*

Leo Helms :
"I Am not only the general manager of PHENOMENAL CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING as well as being the FIRST EVER PCW WORLD CHAMPION!"

*Leo rolls up his T-shirt reviling the PCW World title,he lets go of the microphone which is still on the zip wire dangling in the air and takes off his Gold T-shirt.Leo throws the T-shirt into the crowd as he regrabs the microphone.*

Leo Helms :
"and you see Guys,tonight we will be having a new Global Champion,as like I said last Saturday night,the match will be contested between Hellboyben99 and Vincent Turbine.I have been talking with Turbine and he maybe one of the younger guys on the federation but sure as hell he is the future of the company and what better way to proff that then to win the Global title against a veteran like you Ben!"

*Hellboyben99 looks around the crowd as they boo at him and SM heartbreaker.
SM Heartbreaker is Seen sitting on top of the barricade on the side of the ramp.Leo smirks to Hellboyben99 before taking his attention to SM Heartbreaker who quickly jumps back on his feet.*

Leo Helms :
"And Sm,You and your mindless sheep you call your stable,All of you wont be in action tonight as we dont have time for you lot to get talent."

*Fans laugh as leo walks into the centre of the stage area.he looks down at the ground then back up to both SM Heartbreaker and Hellboyben99.*

Leo Helms :
"But tonight,the MAIN EVENT..will be yet another re-match between Undertaker_pro and the world champ..Leo Helms.and once the night and the match are all set and done,the final words of the night from the Mark Williams will be.Here is your Winner and.."

*Leo Starts to yell down the microphone.*

Leo Helms
"STILL WORLD CHAMPION...LEO...KENNEDY...HELMS..."

*Leo brings the microphone right next to his cheek as he turns his head ever so slightly.*

Leo Helms :
"The whole damn show."

*Leo lets go of the microphone as he gets pulles back up the the rafters,My Quest by Oliver Boyz re-hits the arena as Leo is walking backwards backstage he points to Hellboyben99 and Sm heartbreaker then points to his World Title,he turns around and walks backstage.The camera Slowly fades SM heartbreaker walking up the ramp and Hellboyben99 on the Turnbuckle yelling at the fans to Shut up.*
Leo
Leo "Kennedy" Helms
Admin

https://pcwforum.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum