Phenomenal Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introducing the Animal

2 posters

Go down

Introducing the Animal Empty Introducing the Animal

Post  Leo "Kennedy" Helms Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:25 am

*My Quest by Oliver Boyz hits the arena as fans get on their feet and cheer as they await Leo Helms,lights turn off as green and blue spotlights fly threw the arena and golden sparks shower down from the bottem of the titan tron.Leo Helms is seen walking through the sparks as they stop,he walks to the ring to a rockstar entrance,as Leo rolls into the ring the lights come back on,Leo Helms gets thrown a microphone,he holds it up and begins to talk.*

Leo Helms :
"Ladies and Gentleman,allow myself to introduce to you the newest signing in PCW..he maybe one of the BIGGEST signing we have ever had..he is also a long time friend of mine,please put your hands together for the animal...DAVE BATISTA!!!"

*Fans cheer for Dave Batista as Leo Helms looks towards the titan tron.*
Leo
Leo "Kennedy" Helms
Admin

https://pcwforum.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Introducing the Animal Empty Re: Introducing the Animal

Post  Dave Batista Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:08 pm

Fireman (Instrumental) - Lil' Wayne - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFkRpDraISg

Hits the arena and the lights all go off and a spotlight comes onto the stage. The camera zooms up to the entrance ramp and fireworks shoot off by the doorway. Dave begins to walk out onto the stage with a sleeveless jacket and his hood up. The lights come back on slowly and He stands there looking around the arena and smiles. Dave walks down to the ring smacking everybodys hand in the audience on his way. He makes his way up the stairs and looks at Leo stopping for a second, raises his eyebrow and backs up then smiles and shakes his head and grabs a microphone.

Dave: Whoo! I just realized something. It has been foreverrrrrr since me and you have been in the same ring Leo.

Dave stops for a second and walks over to shake Leo's hand and give him a man hug

Dave: I missed you brother. Now the other thing. That has to be the greatest introduction I have ever received from an audience and I have been all around the world and been with many, many different fed's in the past couple year...

Dave gets interrupted by the fans chanting, PCW PCW PCW

Dave: ...You got that right, This is the place to be! Signing my name on that little dotted line has to be the best decision I ever made, you better believe that.. And you know what comes with that right?

Audience chants "What"

Dave: The man every fed around would kill for, the man who everybody wants to see, Heck your next champion! The whole show, The animal, DAVE BATISTA! You all here at PCW get the most entertaining, most innovating new show and superstars this business has ever seen every week! You can all thank Leo for that.

Fans chant Leo Helms, Leo Helms, Dave Batista

Dave: You guys are great. Now in all seriousness, Leo if I'm going to be a champion, I'm going to need a match to get proving myself man. You got anything for me?
Dave Batista
Dave Batista

Back to top Go down

Post  Leo "Kennedy" Helms Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:53 am

*Leo Smirks*

Leo Helms :
"Dave,lets get to buisness.tonight,you will be in your debut match here in PCW against..Mr.TL..winner gets a place in the 8 man all or nothing tournament..good luck"

*Leo and dave are seen shaking hands in ring as my Quest by oliver boyz hits the arena,fans see Leo and Dave rolling out of the ring as the camera fades*

sorry this is rushed.had to get it done asap.left it to last minute
Leo
Leo "Kennedy" Helms
Admin

https://pcwforum.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down