Phenomenal Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So, i mean buisness.(week2)

2 posters

Go down

So, i mean buisness.(week2) Empty So, i mean buisness.(week2)

Post  the powerhouse gonzo Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:10 pm

*Prelude to a dream by a Skylit drive hits and the powerhouse walks down to the arena, the reactions of the crowd mixed though the powerhouse doesn't look dazed by the reactions. His stern look indicates to the crowd he has something to say and they're going to have to listen.

Powerhouse:
"So, in a realistic context i had my first match the other night against no other than New Gen. Now a match that i thought would come requiring a game plan. As the match went on i realized i didn't need a game plan. I was running a muck."

*The crowd boos*

Powerhouse:
"So i just had my fun. I had the ability to muck around with him and toy with him as i willed. Something you folk cannot deny by the outcome of the match. But that brings me to the further point that it's a start. This lays down a starting block for me on a quest to climb the ladder of this company to the top. I will reach it and show you all what i mean. That i am here and i do mean business."

*The powerhouse drops his microphone and walks out to a booing from the crowd*
the powerhouse gonzo
the powerhouse gonzo

Back to top Go down

So, i mean buisness.(week2) Empty Re: So, i mean buisness.(week2)

Post  Leo "Kennedy" Helms Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:44 pm

very good RP Gonzo,thanks
Leo
Leo "Kennedy" Helms
Admin

https://pcwforum.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum