Phenomenal Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the warning

2 posters

Go down

the warning Empty the warning

Post  HellBoyBen99 Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:18 am

*Fans cheer loudley as its all dark bule and white lights flicker on and off, Kiss Me by New Found Glory hits the arena as the fans get excited.Red,blue and yellow fireworks go of every 10 secons then Out steps a HBB,He walks out on stage and stands their firmly,he is wearing face paint,the face paint has a black base with red sort of snake lines and green on the lip.The man has sliver and chaos black long deadlocked hair with a cowboy hat on,He is holding a beer bottle and wearing a black leather jacket with a red cape and a white wolf top underneth the jacket,also wearing leather trousers with hellboyben in greek and yellow down the sides.He has a kendo stick on his back,the kendo stick is red with a black handle,The man stands their in the centre of the stage doing a familiar taunt then walks to the ring.hbb pulls out a microphone with his name on it and starts to talk*

Hellboyben99 :
"Now i just want to issue a warning to unforgettable soldier because i am going to beat you head down in to the ground the that 8 man TOURNAMENT and become a champion because gold always looks good on me."

*fans cheer*

Hellboyben99 :
"got that kid good?"

Last edited by HellBoyBen99 on Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:12 am; edited 2 times in total
HellBoyBen99
HellBoyBen99

Back to top Go down

the warning Empty Re: the warning

Post  HellBoyBen99 Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:19 am

i did that bold and red and green and stuff all by myself thats how its set right
HellBoyBen99
HellBoyBen99

Back to top Go down

Post  Leo "Kennedy" Helms Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:47 am

Yeh Ben
Eccept for in the Action bit *green bit* you need to put * at the start and end of it

and when you speak,you need to set it out like

Hellboyben99 :
"Hey all"

but apart from that,looks like you know what to do,and with your RP skills you can be a great RP Asset for us.
Leo
Leo "Kennedy" Helms
Admin

https://pcwforum.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum