Phenomenal Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First speech

2 posters

Go down

First speech Empty First speech

Post  hardyboyz31 Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:53 am

*A clip aired on the titan tron with the France hymn and A mystery Man walks to the ring. He is wearing a blue jeans, a black t shirt and a leather jacket. He climbs on the ring and takes a microphone.*

??? :
"I don't like this smell. What is smells? Oh I know, it's the smell of your hamburger, your soda your big stomach. Fortunatly, I will quit this federation at most one years. Yeah me too, i think it's very long but when i would have a belt, the time be going to pass faster."

*The Fans whistle. And they shout: "You suck!!..." *

??? :
"So you don't like me? What do you do in your life nothing? I'm 24,I have participate in one elimination chamber and guess if i win. Obviously i win,Dont get me on Being a Tag team Wrestler,have tag i have been in,we have won gold,because of Me!! "

*The Fans continue to Whistle*

??? :
"Shut up! I'm the best and i want to see the GM for a discussion for my first match"
hardyboyz31
hardyboyz31

Back to top Go down

First speech Empty Re: First speech

Post  Leo "Kennedy" Helms Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:33 am

*ooc :,good rp,but we dont need to know your title history,if you just say you have won belts everywhere you been..thats fine*

*My Quest By Olivers Boyz hits the arena as the fans look to the stage in excitment,A gold spotlight shines down as Leo Helms is seen on the ramp,wearing a White t-shirt and blue jeans,he raises the microphone towards his mouth and begins to talk*

Leo Helms :
"Whats your Name?..isnt it something like..SHUT THE HELL UP!"

*Fans cheer for Leo*

Leo Helms:
"who in the hell are you too call me out to the ring,i got a PCW WORLD TITLE match tonight against Undertaker_pro.So if i was you,i would hurry up and introduce yourself before i Fire you!"

*Fans cheer for Leo as he stars at the Mystery Man*
Leo
Leo "Kennedy" Helms
Admin

https://pcwforum.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  hardyboyz31 Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:53 am

???:
"I'm not shut the hell up, i'm hardyboyz the next PCW champion. But if you don't give me a match for the PCW world title i can be the devil for you"

*The Fans whistle's turn into Boo's*
hardyboyz31
hardyboyz31

Back to top Go down

Post  Leo "Kennedy" Helms Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:07 am

*Leo Helms smirks*

Leo Helms :
"I'll tell you what i will do,if you win tonight,i will place your name in a 8 Man Tournament for the Global title!"

*fans cheer at leo helms*

Leo Helms :
"We will find out the Global champion at the finals of the 8 man Tournament at the PPV Killzone,the champion will then defend his title over-sea's in England,brazil,portugal,where ever the hell we might go!"

*Fans cheer as leo walks up and down the stage*

Leo Helms :
"so how about it,you win you get a chance to be the first ever Global Champion,you lose then you Wont recive a title shot this season!"
Leo
Leo "Kennedy" Helms
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  hardyboyz31 Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:55 am

hardyboyz:
"Let me see, I accept if i can have imortal Wrestling champion or undisputed champion title shot. It's OK?"

[b] *Hardyboyz smiles and thinks:
"If I win, they will never forget me" *
hardyboyz31
hardyboyz31

Back to top Go down

Post  Leo "Kennedy" Helms Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:26 am

*Leo Helms walks up and down the stage area rubbing his stubble,he looks to Hardyboyz and Smirks*

Leo Helms :
"If that will get you out of my ring,then fine,tonight you will take on a Mytsery opponent of mine!"

*Fans cheer as Leo carries on talking*

"FOR THE IMMORTAL CHAMPIONSHIP!!!"

*Fans get off their seats applauding Leo.*

"You better get ready Mate,it wont be easy!"

*My quest re-hits the arena as the camera fades showing Leo walking off and Hardyboyz nodding in the ring*
Leo
Leo "Kennedy" Helms
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum