Phenomenal Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm here.

2 posters

Go down

I'm here. Empty I'm here.

Post  the powerhouse gonzo Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:23 am

*Prelude to a dream by Skylit hits the arena and the powerhouse begins to walk down. The crowd sit dazed by the song, clueless to the song and who is coming out to meet it. The mysterious man comes out to a silenced crowd awaiting the first words.*

??? :
"So, you don't know who i am right?"

*The crowd roars.*

??? :
"Well let's cut the long story i could give you and sum it up pretty quickly. I'm the powerhouse gonzo."

*The crowd sits silenced.*

The Powerhouse Gonzo :
"Well, to give it to you in a scoop. A former heavyweight champion on IWA and FCW brands as well as multiple tag team on Last Blood and a heavyweight champ there to. So to cut the crap for you, i have a bit of history. Actually a bit of stuff behind me to prove to you meat-heads that I've got something going for me."

*The crowd boos.*

The Powerhouse Gonzo :
"Booing, something i got used to over time. Trust me, one thing I'll hold true to is that one week you'll love me. Others you'll hate me."

*The powerhouse drops his microphone and leaves.Predule to a Dream re-hits the arena,Gonzo Rolls out of the ring showing no Emotion to the fans,he walks straight up the ramp to the stage,he smirks as he carries on walking backstage as the camera fades.*
the powerhouse gonzo
the powerhouse gonzo

Back to top Go down

I'm here. Empty Re: I'm here.

Post  Leo "Kennedy" Helms Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:29 am

Good rp Gonzo,just need to bold everything,Add in the ".."..and put your name before you speak.i will edit this time so you can see how its done..but very good RP.
Leo
Leo "Kennedy" Helms
Admin

https://pcwforum.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum