Phenomenal Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Announcing his presence

Go down

Announcing his presence Empty Announcing his presence

Post  Ping_Pong Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:25 pm

*All lights get turned off. It stays dark long enough for the crowd to get nervous. And before they erupt into annoyed shouts a lone red light starts illuminating the entrance to the ring. Suddenly other lights join it but they cant overlap the red. In fact they make it look darker or brighter. Its like a blood, darker in the middle and brighter near the edges. Its pulsating almost like a..........and the next moment the illusion is gone. A lone man is making its way towards the ring. He looks plain, dressed only in generic wrestling costume. His trunks have seen better days, even the music, if you can call it that, is just some sort of a drum roll - quiet yet annoying. But he is anything but ordinary. From his face you can tell he is with eastern blood but the scars, the scars take every bit of attention from his asian eyes. The crowd can do nothing but quietly gasp when this man is passing by them. His eyes on the ring, his rock body making no unnecessary movements. And he is finally there on the ring grabbing the mic. His eyes now look at the crowd but his stare is not focused on them. He is thinking.*

Ping_Pong
"If you have wondered who this new guy is - here he is now, right in front of you. I've been in this business long enough to know what you want - action. Thats what I want too. I do my talking on the ring with my fists and legs, head and elbows, sometimes even teeth but one thing is for sure - I will stay in the match for as long as I am conscious. Oh, and if you are wondering about the name, you can call me Ping_Pong. As simple as that."

*The mysterious guy throws the mic on the ring then proceeds to exit the area. The audience starts whispering. Some of them even try to cheer him up but their voices are weak and unsure. Ping_Pong never tries to look around but continues walking towards the exit seemingly uncaring.*

Ping_Pong

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum