Phenomenal Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Break of a lifetime

2 posters

Go down

Break of a lifetime Empty Break of a lifetime

Post  Vincent Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:20 am

*The scene opens up in a darkly lit bar somewhere in Midwestern Michigan. There has been a wrestling ring set up in the middle of the bar. All the tables and chair have been moved to the perimeter of the bar and several extra folding chairs have been brought in to accommodate the crowd of people*
*A record setting three hundred and forty two people have shown up to witness the local Kalamazoo Wrestling Association show. Currently the main event is well underway. After fourteen minutes of extreme action, “The Sting Rays” of Vincent Turbine and Jackson are about to win the tag team titles from The MAC and Big K.*
*Unfortunatly for The Sting Ray Team, Jackson gets knocked off the ring apron and is unable to get back into the ring and break up the pin after The MAC and Big K destroy Vincent with the 187 Powerbomb/Legdrop finisher. As gets into the ring and helps Vincent Turbine, their stablemates from the “Insane Styles Crew” *(Melbourne Jack and Alex Sommer) come down to the ring. Vincent Turbine gets up and sort of backs up to stand apart from the group who are now all in the ring.*
Vincent Turbine: "What are they doing out here? It’s not like they need to save me and Jackson from an attack. They’re not going to jump me and kick me out of my own group are they? They’re not mad that I was the one getting pinned?"
*Vincent gets a little more nervous and starts to go into a fighting stance just in case he is about to get jumped by his stable. Suddenly the owner of KWA, Brad Vanderslam, come out of the back of the bar and walks down to the ring with a microphone.*
Vincent Turbine: "Oh oh.., why is Brad coming out here? I didn’t screw something up did I?"
*Brad gets into the ring with a large manila envelope*
Brad: Ladies and gentlemen, thank you for coming out to the show tonight. I know the weather wasn’t the greatest tonight. But you are all witness to a historic show. We have broken our attendance record with this great crowd here tonight!!
*The fans cheer*
Brad: But this night is historic for another reason. I have in my hands here a contract from Phenomenal Championship Wrestling. One of the top regional promotions running right now. And this contract is ready to be signed sealed and delivered back to their home office. We just need for Vincent Turbine to sign on the dotted line!
Vincent Turbine: *Shocked* Me?!?!
Brad: That’s right man. Your hard work caught the eye of someone, and you ready for the major league. Not that the KWA isn’t major league.. you can’t tell me that, you can’t tell our wrestlers that, and you can’t tell our fans that. But you came from here, and now these guys want you. This is your big break. So I gotta ask you Vince.. are you going to sign the deal?!?
*Vincent Turbine takes the papers and looks them over quickly*
Vincent Turbine: Just show me where to sign baby, I’ve been killing myself, going through torture and having to put everything on the ine for years to get this opportunity.
*Vincent Turbine takes a pen and signs the contract as the fans give him a standing ovation. Jackson, Melbourne Jack, and Alex Sommer lift Vince up on their shoulders and carry her around the ring*
Vincent Turbine: It just doesn’t get any better than this. But now.. I’m going from being a big fish in a small pond.. to being the new fish in an ocean of sharks.. what does the future hold for me now?
*The camera fades to black*

Vincent

Back to top Go down

Break of a lifetime Empty Re: Break of a lifetime

Post  Leo "Kennedy" Helms Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:43 am

awesome RP!!
Leo
Leo "Kennedy" Helms
Admin

https://pcwforum.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Vincent Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:02 pm

Fake fed, fake names so none should get persacuted here for talking about this rp.

Vincent

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum