Phenomenal Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How To make more money in TWG (Update)

Go down

How To make more money in TWG (Update) Empty How To make more money in TWG (Update)

Post  Leo "Kennedy" Helms Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:16 am

Ok guys because entrances are important for feds and for your characters I've decided to make an update on how to make more money in TWG. Here are a few suggestions.

1-Invitationals, use all 5 per day, go on charts and search in your level who has the highest fans number (charts-> popularity). than challenge him 5 times.
2-TPs. dont waste your TPs in timers, more challenges, tag and stables, use them to join tournaments and self made leagues. In every tournament you join you make money.
3-Votes, vote everyday and you will get TPs and money.
4-Leving up gives you money.
5-Dont lv up the moves they will lv up in matches and you will lose alot of precious money.
6-If you have 50 TPs you can also reset and you will gain extra money. You can reappoint your skill points and lv up the moves again. Just dont level up the weak moves, and the ones disabled.
7-Dont restart your finishers too often only when you really see you need it.
8-Dont rename yourself, it cost 2 and half entrances. Your name is good like it is.

For me the most part of money I get are from the 2 first suggestions but all together will give you enough money.
The more money and entrances you have, the more money the roster makes and the more money you can get for yourself.

Again any more suggestions tell in here.
Leo
Leo "Kennedy" Helms
Admin

https://pcwforum.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down